Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Surprise!!







It was fun to hear the surprise in your voice after we sang Happy Birthday to you.  I am sure that you never expected to hear your best friend’s voices on the phone!  We had a great time celebrating your birthday with them.  So you know, we had mimosas, fruit salad, Belgium waffles and other goodies.   Everyone was glad to speak with you as well and we also called Cathryn to complete the circle.   (I included a picture of the ring so you could see it for yourself!)

 

As always on your birthday we had snow and of course you know who had to go and play!

 

Happy Birthday! LOVE YOU and miss you!

 

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Thank you so much for calling me. It was so great hearing from you, and so nice of you to post the pictures so Catherine and I can feel like we were there. You even got a picture of the ring! Thank you!!

Jan Jan said...

Mr. and Mrs. Wuaters!
I love the blog and all the wonderful pictures you have posted. Thank you again for inviting us to your house and the great phone calls we got to make. Catherine and Duffy were so surprised! The food was delicious! I can't wait to see you soon!

<3 janet